boundaries as a start of mental health
Found this on birdsite recently.
What do boundaries feel like?
- It's not my job to fix others
- It is okay if others get angry.
- It is okay to say no.
- It is not my job to take responsibility for others.
- I don't have to anticipate the needs of others.
- It is my job to make me happy.
- Nobody has to agree with me.
- I have a right to my own feelings.
- I am enough.
Neat! Cat yorping noises since I happened to have a spectrograph running!
Proper #introductions time!
I'm Aria. They/she, and trans.
I'm a big fat cyberpunk, a wannabe fashion designer sometimes, an anarchist ever since a cop asked a group I was in "excuse me, are you anarchists?", an unschooler, a computer programmer, a public speaker, and a damn good cook.
Also I have awesome hair. https://anarchism.space/media/N2AAYDul8RtWeDUkdE8
I write. Words, programs, poems.
Talk to me about community, queerness & unschooling
A mastodon instance for anarchists and libertarian socialists.